Facial Rejuvenation – Cosmetic Acupuncture – Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
For women and men alike, appearance is important. Our faces tell our story to others and judgments about us are often made at a glance. Today, with youth and attractive appearance becoming more and more important, people of all ages are seeking ways to improve their appearance. Unfortunately, many of the cosmetic techniques used today have problematic side effects or long healing times, and can be very costly.
Acupuncture Facial Rejuvenation, also known as Cosmetic Acupuncture, may enhance your physical appearance and over all health by leaving you with inner strength and outer radiance. All of these are achieved without harsh chemicals or surgery, and at a lower cost than most other cosmetic treatments of the face.
The benefits of Cosmetic Acupuncture include:
- Reduced wrinkle lines
- Minimizing bags under the eyes
- Enhanced skin tone
- Increased energy
- Sparkling eyes
- Improved overall vitality
- Diminished effects of stress
- Elimination of puffiness and edema
- Improved circulation
What to Expect with Acupuncture Facial Rejuvenation
During treatments, ultra-fine acupuncture needles are inserted into and around specific wrinkles, acupuncture points and muscle points. The ultra-fine needles stimulate the flow of Qi and revitalize the tissues. The treatment may also include herbal poultices, essential oils, healing massage, moisturizers, and pulsed light treatments.
While you will look and feel better after the very first session, a course of twelve treatments, each approximately one week apart, will allow the body enough time to make significant improvements. Smokers and those with badly damaged skin may require two, three, or more courses to repair and rejuvenate skin. Most people enjoy their facial acupuncture so much that they return for periodic maintenance visits.
For the full Facial Rejuvenation, plan on dedicating two hours for each session. If that is impossible, then try the Express Facial Rejuvenation, which only takes about an hour and fifteen minutes.
Affordable Facial Rejuvenation with Acupuncture
Full Facial Rejuvenation:
- First Treatment & Consultation: $244.00
- Standard Treatments: $170.00
- Package of 12 treatments, not including first treatment: $1920.00
Express Facial Rejuvenation:
- First Treatment & Consultation: $200.00
- Standard Treatments: $120.00
- Package of 12 treatments, not including first treatment: $1380.00
Is Acupuncture Facial Rejuvenation right for you?
There are a few medical conditions where Acupuncture Facial Rejuvenation may not be appropriate. If you have any of the following conditions please wait until the condition is resolved before making an appointment:
- Uncontrolled high blood pressure
- A cold or flu
- Viral outbreaks such as an active cold sore
- If you have or get migraines
- Easy bruising (this would include people on ‘blood thinning’ medication. Even aspirin could increase your risk for bruising).
- Skin that is unusually sensitive and highly allergic
Amy Nystrom, L.Ac. – Cosmetic Acupuncture Specialist
If you are interested in Acupuncture Facial Rejuvenation and live anywhere in the Minneapolis St. Paul metro area, Amy Nystrom’s office in Wayzata is quickly accessible. Contact Amy Nystrom to set up an initial appointment for these very affordable and effective cosmetic acupuncture treatments.